1.9
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I booked 7 days at the hotel.I got bed bug bites my first night.

They switched me to another room. After I showed them the pictures two days later and asked for compensation, they only offered to refund my stay but not willing to offer anything more. The hotel fully admitted it was their wrong doing but insistd there's nothing more to offer. The bed bug bites were very bad and swell the entire week.

Still did not disappear after almost four days.

When I asked the hotel owner to give me the contact info for his manager at IHG group, he refused and simply asked me to call customer service.His attitude was very condescending and said to me "I'm not negotiating with you!", "Why don't you just ask for a million points?", etc.

lext1022 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Hotel Indigo and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Hotel Indigo to "need to have at least 500,000 hotel reward points in compesation".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hotel Indigo deluxe room for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hotel Indigo?

Comments

Farmington, Michigan, United States #1245993

You're lucky you didn't get hit my a missile in Tel Aviv.

You;re adorable. You can stay at my place anytime.