Hotel Indigo - Bed bugs in indigo Tel Aviv (Diamond District)

1.9
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I booked 7 days at the hotel. I got bed bug bites my first night.

They switched me to another room. After I showed them the pictures two days later and asked for compensation, they only offered to refund my stay but not willing to offer anything more. The hotel fully admitted it was their wrong doing but insistd there's nothing more to offer. The bed bug bites were very bad and swell the entire week.

Still did not disappear after almost four days.

When I asked the hotel owner to give me the contact info for his manager at IHG group, he refused and simply asked me to call customer service. His attitude was very condescending and said to me "I'm not negotiating with you!", "Why don't you just ask for a million points?", etc.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hotel Indigo Sanitary Conditions.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: need to have at least 500,000 hotel reward points in compesation.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 25, 2016.

Comments

Farmington, Michigan, United States #1245993

You're lucky you didn't get hit my a missile in Tel Aviv.

You;re adorable. You can stay at my place anytime.

Resolved: Hotel Indigo - Reservation Made at Wrong Location

Resolved

I thought I had made a reservation for the downtown Atlanta location but later found out that the reservation was made for the midtown location instead which was several miles away from where I needed to be. But when I called Indigo to try to get the reservation corrected/switched, THEY ABSOLUTELY REFUSED TO WORK WITH ME !!!

They said they could not correct/switch hotels because "it messes up their systems" and refused to cancel my reservation. Spoke with multiple customer service supervisors who promised to help me but ultimately the hotel refused to cooperate and told me I was basically SOL and would not refund my money (my check in date is still two months away as I write this) . One person even told me the problem was that I booked online !! I am completely stunned.

Called my credit card company and will be disputing all charges. This experience with Indigo is the worst customer service experience I have ever had in my life (I'm 57).

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Unprofessional business practices.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 10, 2016.

Comments

Mobile, Alabama, United States #1222942

Indigo sucks. I totally agree

jabella
Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1208591

Update: After 2 months of badgering by me as well as IHG Customer Relations, the General Manager of the Midtown Atlanta Hotel Indigo location finally saw the light and agreed to refund my money (most likely due to pressure being exerted by IHG Customer Relations). IHG Customer Relations could provide no explanation as to why it took so long for the GM to come around - they were as perplexed as I was.

Will not be returning to Hotel Indigo- Midtown in Atlanta, GA

I checked in and was sent to a double bed-room when I clearly requested and paid for 1 king size bed. I had to go back downstairs with my heavy bag as tired as I was to fix the hotel's error.

I woke up in the tiny over-priced room to a receipt under my door to find out I had been charged WAY more than I was told during my call with the front desk while making my reservation via phone. I called the front desk and told them about this and was told I would be given the rate I was originally quoted by the reservation clerk. Days later I see I was charged TWICE on my credit card by hotel indigo-midtown. I have made several calls to IHG corporate office and to this hotel because this has been by FAR my WORST experience as a guest at a hotel.

No one seems to care that me (the guest) has been inconvenienced.

Plus my bank charged me overdraft fees for this company's errors! I will never stay here again!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 18, 2013.